What if your mask could literally kill germs ON CONTACT?
We’ve partnered with the USA’s premier Copper manufacturer, Cupron to offer these special made CUPRON Copper Infused Washable Reusable Face Mask.
Made using copper-based antimicrobial technology, Copper possesses strong antimicrobial, anti-odor and skin enhancement properties. Unlike topically applied solutions, like SILVADUR, Cupron’s durable embedded copper technology does not wash or rub off. It lasts for the life of the garment.
These masks are SO effective, the product has been authorized by FDA pursuant to an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) issued on April 20, 2020.
* Tested in FDA Accredited Labs & validated in clinical trials
* Clinical research found Cupron to eliminate microbials
* Seamless 3D Form Fitting construction allows for an ultra comfortable wearing experience
* UH Cleveland Medical Center purchased 25,000 Cupron masks to be used by caregivers
• Face masks can be laundered at home using hot water and regular home detergent, or by your commercial laundry service provider in open pocket washer/extractors. Do not launder in commercial tunnel washers.
• Wash prior to first use and daily thereafter, or between users, whichever comes first.
• Do not use any fabric softeners when washing or drying (e.g. dryer sheets).
• Do not use chlorine bleach as it may degrade the elastic bands over time.
• After laundering and prior to use, inspect face mask for fabric integrity, do not use if there are rips or tears